Companies spend between £5,000 and £50,000 on exhibitions every year – which doesn't usually take into consideration stand design, staff time, hotels, food, lost time away from the office.
There’s a lot at stake if they flop. Not only does it mean the investment in the exhibition is wasted, but you will be missing out on real opportunities and leaving your competitors to gain the upper-hand. And much of this is down to your (lack of) promotional activity.
At Tigerfish PR we've been involved with over 70 trade shows/exhibitions we understand the communications’ challenges companies face. And we’d love to share our knowledge with you in our Ultimate Exhibition Planning session so that you have the most successful show yet.
I’D LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW TO PROMOTE OUR EXHIBITIONS BETTER
Exhibitions are a great way to connect with existing customers, gain new business and learn about new trends.
But you know only too well how expensive, time consuming and hard work they can be.
Yet the task of organising a trade show usually falls to the busiest person, and just going through the manual can be so daunting it gets put to one side.
- Customers made a bee-line for your stand at the show
- You had key potential customers booking appointments to visit you
- You secured editorial features for the following year
- Your post-show pipeline was looking really positive
- Your team had a clear idea on how they should be approaching people
- You are recognised as having organised a really effective show
And this can (and should) be the outcome.
You might already have an exhibition specialist to design and build your stand… but what about the rest of the promotional activity? It’s not enough just to be at the show, you need to tell customers that you’ll be there too.
This ultimate exhibition planning session is for you if you are a business owner, marketing manager or business development manager – with a trade show coming up within the year and you want to:
- Find a shortcut to all the hassle of promotion
- Make sure your potential customers know about the show
- Work out what stand attractor will work best
- Maximise your media coverage
There are three simple steps
- Make your payment of only £197
- Book a convenient date directly in my calendar (you'll go straight there once payment is made)
- Complete the Exhibition success questionnaire I’ll send over.
Focusing practical steps that you can take right now, we help you make the most of your trade show promotions, how to follow it up and get real value from your exhibition investment.