Secret Millionaire announced to attend Choose Chorley | Let’s do lunch! eventMay 1, 2017
Railfreight still has a long way to go?May 1, 2017
Lots of people, me included, say that all businesses should do PR. Well, I hear you say… of course I’d say that. But here are six really sound reasons for spending time and money doing it managing your reputation:
- It can attract more business. People can’t buy from you if they don’t know about you. And they are more likely to buy from you if you have a good reputation.
- It can create a premium price for your product/ service
- It can attract and retain the best employees – who wouldn’t want to work for a good, well known company
- It can help open new markets – think of how Virgin and Apple have moved into different sectors
- It can protect your business in times of crisis or recession (because given a choice, people will buy from the company with the better reputation)
- It can help access to finance – you are more likely to secure finance if people have heard about you.. and know your track record is good
Sounds good? Who wouldn’t want that? So start your PR off by calling 01254 851 680 for a chat to see how it will work for you.