This year’s Women in Logistics flagship event will be the Annual Conference and Awards which will be held in Warwickshire on Friday 27th June 2014.
The annual conference theme is ‘Supply Chain Simplicity in a Complex World’. There are two inspiring headline speakers:
· Emile Naus, Partner and Technical Director at LCP Consulting and former Head of Logistics Strategy at M&S, who will share his perspective on the latest developments in omnichannel logistics and the broader implications for retail;
· Janet Godsell, Professor of Supply Chain and Operations at Warwick Manufacturing Group, Warwick University, who will discuss end to end supply chain.
This event is hosted at Wright Hassall in Leamington Spa.
Nominations are also open for the Women in Logistics Awards, now in their third year. This year there are four categories:
1. Leader of the Year – sponsored by Whitbread – https://www . surveymonkey . com/s/RQ69F39
2. Rising Star of the Year – sponsored by BiS Henderson – https://www . surveymonkey . com/s/YWQ6LDM
3. Diversity Champion of the Year (open to both men & women) – sponsored by PepsiCo – https://www . surveymonkey . com/s/YWCNS8L
4. Company of the Year – sponsored by Forton Group – https://www . surveymonkey . com/s/RSBLL2D
Winners will be announced at the Annual Awards & Charity Ball, which raises money for Women in Logistics’ chosen charity Transaid.
Women in Logistics (UK) was established by Ruth Waring and a group of friends in September 2008 to support the careers of women in the logistics field. It aims to increase the number of women in the sector, improve life for those women already working in logistics and address the gender imbalance issue in logistics. It now has over 3500 members.
Issued by: Amanda Jackson, Tigerfish PR Ltd, 01254 851 680
To book tickets for the event: call firstname.lastname@example.org